During the different sessions, the young trainees will get the insights of Alumni from the world’s top universities, business angels, tech startups, founder of train-for-US-universities program, systemic designers, career and life coaches.
The program is divided in 2 parts:
Part I: Career-perspectives, university applications and train as an angel investor
Part II: Internship, monthly sessions, company visits, mentors
• Internship in startup/scaleup (either physical or remote)
• Investment 1000 NOK in shares in your selected startup during business angel training
• Membership at International House, Oslo
• YouthPass to African Innovation Week, last week of Oct
• Diploma for completion (75% of sessions). Diploma with honors, for those getting 80% on final program exam.
Group discussions with Business Angels and investment decisions. Startup screening and Due diligence.
Build network and link with experienced business angels
Mentor throughout the program
- Why you should get a worldclass education? Why a global career? And how?
- Concrete advice and help for getting accepted by worldclass universities and building worldclass careers
- Mini Internships in top startups – for your CV
- Learn how to be a business angel – with investment opportunity in real startup shares from 1000kr (included in program cots)
- Cosmopolitan life versus local life – pros and cons
- SWOT your next 50 years
- How to max your values and competencies over your 80+ year lifespan
- Individual streetsmart mentoring
- Embassy reception
- Africa as the new global growth engine, what this means for your career
- Practise sessions for your entrance tests
- How to ace your motivational letter and personality tests (CUT-E?)
- Cross-cultural career recruitment strategies