GET ANGEL FUNDING
How to Get Angel Funding
- If you are a startup, it is likely that you at some point would benefit from having one or more angels involved in your operations.
- Angels are normally individuals with experience, contacts and capital that may be useful to your startup.
- Your relationship with angels can take many different forms, simply because people can help you in very different ways.
- There are also more than one way to invest cash – buying shares or giving you a convertible loan would be the two main ones.
- Understanding the angel’s role is critical. If you just want money and no involvement, then you are looking for an investor of some kind, not an angel.
Want to be part of our community
and showcase yourself to potential Business Angels?
Join us on CrowdWorks!
What you will get on CrowdWorks:
- Get instant access to our BAN community and connect with angels and startups at anytime
- Keep the community informed about your last update or investment round
- Get the opportunity to pitch in front of our business angels for future competitions
- Get weekly news about the investors/startups ecosystem
Send us a Pitch and details about your business. Get in touch with Business Angels!