PROGRAMS AND COMPETITIONS
Educate yourself as an Angel
Being a Business Angel is not for everyone.
The work is demanding, and the risk is often great since most startups and scale-ups will fail.
To be successful, you need to be prepared for the challenge.
Be part of the structured programs that we facilitate all year long!
What will you get
from our training programs?
- Sharpen your investor profile: get tips and tricks to showcase yourself as an investor and develop a clearer view of why you want to become a Business Angel.
- A mix of theory and practice on how to screen and evaluate startups.
- Learn to invest both as a team and solo.
- Expand your network: get in touch with experienced investors and business owners.
- Share your challenges with fellow investors-in-training and get advice from experienced Angels
- An overview of the startup ecosystem locally and internationally.
- Be part of the future: see what’s trending and learn to keep an eye out for new investment opportunities.
- Be part of something bigger and better: support, growth and development in the startup community
How do the programs work?
- All our training programs include practical and theoretical input from Angels with in-depth knowledge.
- During the course, you will hear first-hand guidance from experienced Angels and be asked to judge a pitching competition.
- Through several sessions, hand-picked startups will pitch in front of you as you will learn to screen them with the other trainees and work through conducting due diligence on the finalists.
- After selecting the winner, you will get the opportunity to invest in it as an individual or as a group of investors.
Want to participate in one of our future competitions as a start-up and get in touch with Business Angels?